I Want to...
This service allows you to forward your incoming calls to any phone number (local, mobile or international) you want.
• If the subscriber wants to forward the calls to a mobile or an international number, the corresponding zeros should be activated
How to activate this service:
• Dial * 72 and wait a few seconds, till you hear a special tone
• Enter the number you would like to forward your incoming calls to
• The service will be activated once you hang up
• Now you’ll be able to make phone calls, but you will not be able to receive any incoming calls on your number unless you deactivate the service
• As soon as the service is activated you’ll always hear a special tone indicating that your incoming calls are being forwarded to the number you assigned
• Dial * 21 FTN # (FTN means forwarded Telephone number)
How to deactivate this service:
• Dial * 73 and wait a few seconds until you hear a special tone indicating that the service has been deactivated
• Dial # 21 # and wait a few seconds until you hear a special tone indicating that the service has been deactivated
Service Price: Free of charge in addition to the forwarded calls charges