Is a loyalty program especially designed for you, in appreciation for choosing Paltel services and in recognition of your loyalty and precious trust.
How to collect your points?
Collect points every month based on your bills value and classification and then redeem your points with free services and gifts. Points will be collected based on a specific number of points for every NIS of the bill value.
All Paltel postpaid residential subscribers will join the program automatically
How to get your points?
The subscriber’s classification is one of the most important criteria to earn points, based on the following table:
||Number of points against every NIS of the bill value
How to redeem and know your points sum?
You can redeem and inquire your points through:
- Visiting the nearest showroom.
- Calling 123 toll-free-number from your fixed line.
- Your account on e-service.
- Ana Paltel application.
Important points you need to know?
- Collecting points starts from the first bill issued after launching the program.
- Points earned from bills value will remain valid for one year from the date of earning.
- Subscriber can only redeem his points if his line was active.
- Subscriber cannot redeem his points after they are expired.
- Minimum number of points that enables you to use them is 3000 point
- Satellites and special numbers are excluded from the given international calls. For more information about excluded countries, click here.
- Mobile minutes allow the customer to call Palestinian mobile networks and networks working in Jerusalem and occupied territories.
- Subscriber will lose his points in case of changing line's ownership or changing the subscription type.
- The line owner is the person in charge of the points and no one else can manage the issues related to his subscription.
- Depends on program’s terms and conditions.